a beneficiary missing

maryann

My brother has been left a large sum of money from his aunt and is missing for over years.he fell out with his parents and always in trouble I have looked on face book but no joy.if he doesn't come forward where does his money go in to residue or does it go to his mother and fat her and siblings.

His share should be retained by the executor for who knows how long?

Have any serious efforts been made to locate him? Looking on Facebook does not qualify.

mf

The executors making no shape at all they don't care .thats why I am wondering after a number of years do they get it one of them is left residue.

SW have a tracing facility based in their offices in either Sligo or Letterkenny. They use the PPSN to search their records. They connected me with an old insurance policy I'd forgotten about (mega-bucks!!). The searcher contacts SW. They search their records and write to the "missing" person supplying contact details. SW then bow out.

If he is genuinely missing have the Guards, employers, former addresses (for a forwarding address) in-laws ever been been contacted?

The Salvation Army also have a location service which I found invaluable in the past.

Back