8 Regular Saver accounts with AIB.

creditworthy

I've just a query about a response to an earlier question, it was mentioned by Ciaran T that you can have 8 Regular Saver accounts , 4 on line and 4 in branch , when I asked I my local branch today , they said you can only have 4 max, either as an individual or joint. As Ciara T quoted the 8 , im wondering where I can get information on this to relay to the bank,
Thank you, M.

The branch is mistaken. You can have 8 accounts however the branch can only open 4 AIB Regular Saver accounts.

You don't need to relay anything to the bank. Simply, open 4 AIB Regular Saver products in the branch, then go online once you have AIB online banking set up and open a 4 AIB Online Regular Saver accounts yourself.

You need a AIB instant access account (no fees) or an AIB current account to be able to open a AIB Online Regular Saver account.

4 can only be open online. 4 can only be opened in the branch. It is 2 separate products but with the same T&C's.

Obviously, make sure you understand all the conditions attached to the AIB Regular Saver and AIB Online Regular Saver products.

Last edited:
Back