4Front Property Management- Anybody have any info on them

G

garrolly1

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone out there has any info / background on a proprty mangement compoany called 4front. Apparently they are involved in managing a number of properties / developments in and around the Docklands area. We have just been informed by the management company in our apartment complex (Ther developer in our case as athe complex hasnt been handed over to us owners) that our manging agents are being replaced and 4front will now be responsible for the day to day managing agent functions. I Have done a bit of searching online but there seems to be very little info out there in terms of them managing Apartment Complexes and how well or not they carry out the job of managing apartment complexes.

Appreciate if anyone out there has any experience of dealing with this 4front company, and how did you find them to deal with. Are they ok to deal with, are they good at getting problems resolved, are they proactive in managing complexes etc etc. Thanks to anyone for any bit of info you can provide.

Hi,

I would have heard of most managing agents but this is a new one on me !!
I could not find them on the CRO.

You could always put a call into the National Property Services Authority in Navan and ask have they heard of them- when the Act bringing this Authority into force is enacted all managing agents will have to be licenced.
I am aware that they wrote to the majority of managing agents advising of this future requirement.

However it looks like the Multi Unit Development Bill will be enacted before the Property Authority Bill.. maybe even before the summer..2010 I hope.

I've dealt with them in a professional capacity. They are managing a repair job to a building owned by my company. It has nothing to do with property management though. You can pm if you'd like some general comments.

Back