€1000 tax-free pandemic bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It's too close to home & lots of people see this site. I would ask RetirementPlan if such unflattering photos of him/herself were posted on here would s/he be ok with that?
If I had previously posted them in a public forum like Twitter or Instagram, and I had left those images up there where anyone could link to them (if they were using a platform that didn't restrict link targets, as AAM does), I don't think I'd have a huge amount to complain about if someone copied them as opposed to linking to them.

I don't think that data privacy is the real concern here.

If I had previously posted them in a public forum like Twitter or Instagram, and I had left those images up there where anyone could link to them (if they were using a platform that didn't restrict link targets, as AAM does), I don't think I'd have a huge amount to complain about if someone copied them as opposed to linking to them.

I don't think that data privacy is the real concern here.

Maybe not but it is sleazy. Those women might have put them up on their personal twitter or instagram accounts or a dating site for all I know. Does not give you the right to take those pictures and post them here. As I said, it is sleazy.

Maybe not but it is sleazy. Those women might have put them up on their personal twitter or instagram accounts or a dating site for all I know. Does not give you the right to take those pictures and post them here. As I said, it is sleazy.
What does it matter where they put them? They are all on public websites at present. Would it be sleazy if I linked to them instead of copying them?

It matters because they didn't put them here. Who are to decide where their pictures appear. Just because they might put their picture up on social media does not give you the right to copy and paste it elsewhere.

I have reported the post so let Brendan and moderators decide if it is appropriate. Not getting into a debate about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back