AAM awards?

macnas

It is about time that AAM starts to award its contributors.

For example....
Poster of the year? Name dropper of the year? Most helpful contribution? Least helpful one? Most comical?
The list is endless?

It is about time that AAM starts to award its contributors.

For example....
Poster of the year? Name dropper of the year? Most helpful contribution? Least helpful one? Most comical?
The list is endless?

And who would be your nominees?

LOL. I think its a quicker route to being banned or at least post deleted as not all categories are complementary!

I'd nominate Dr.Moriarty for true inventive wit and eloquence.

ClubMan naturally for all around knowledge on just about everything.

CCovich for best supporting ClubMan.

Purple for being amusing.

ShootingStar for best newcomer.

Hmmm there's just too many to mention!

heinbloed - for his technical contributions in all things building & insulation related

Blushoes for most improved? It's a long time since "jazzy number plates" (no offence intended)...

There are too many people on this forum to know who would win, because we havn't met everybody.

Will banned users be eligible?

ah sure why not...don't know what he got banned for but some of contributions were highly informative in that particual field. Gotta give merit to the good stuff also!

Last edited:
What about the member with the most infractions, on that note how do you get banned and if you are why can you still post?

Jaid

You cant post once you're banned. They are possibly referring to posts before the banning.

I suppose you'd get banned for consistently breaking posting guidelines and being generally abusive - but I don't know the case in question.

You cant post once you're banned. They are possibly referring to posts before the banning.

I suppose you'd get banned for consistently breaking posting guidelines and being generally abusive - but I don't know the case in question.

Ahh your right, so what did sign get banned for she/he seemed to be pretty nice and helpful?

Hope I dont get banned for talking about this:D

Jaid

Back