Hen Parties

• Thread starter Archieballs
  • Start date
A

Archieballs

I am bridesmaid for a friend and have the job of organising the hen party. We have decided to stay in Ireland and were thinking of Carrick on Shannon or Lahinch. We don't want anything OTT. Any suggestions.

Husband is off this weekend to Carrick for a stag - they're renting houses AND boats (god love Carrick :eek: ) so I'll let you know how they get on.

I just got back from a hen weekend and they girls organising it used www.poshfizz.ie and it was great - they organised everything and it was very reasonable!

Thanks a mil looking forward to hearing bout the mad stag weekend.

A friend of mine went to Athlone for a murder mystery weekend. They had great crack. they all went in fancy dress. If they didn't do that it would have been dull enough though. It all depends on the gang thats going

Can i jump on bandwagon aswell. Hen to be arranged for September. Want to head down the country. Then i was thinking that i would probably be able to arrange a weekend away in Whales or somewhere like that for the same price.
Any suggestions. Bride is a non drinker but up for a laugh. and there will probably be between 20-30 travelling

Would it be wise to go to "Whales" for a hen weekend. Would ye make it back for the wedding?

Stag was a great success - 24 of them went & rented 4 houses and boats in Leitrim Quay for the weekend - worked out at €50 each!!! 2 hours drive from the M50

Stag was a great success - 24 of them went & rented 4 houses and boats in Leitrim Quay for the weekend - worked out at €50 each!!! 2 hours drive from the M50
Drink and boats (which means lots of water) not a great mixture.

Nobody drowned & they had formal instruction on operating the boats - lifejackets were mandatory & apparently these boats have a max speed of 5kph so there was no speeding!!

Try weddingsonline.ie and go to the hens and stag section, there's loads of chat there about where to go etc. It's really helpful for anything related to weddings.

Back