Cape Verde

N

No12

I have purchased 2 No. 2 Bed Apts in the Paradise Beach Development.

I will be selling one of the Apts - has anyone experience of 'selling on' property in Cape Verde or other foreign destinations. Where is the best place to advertise etc.

Thanks

What i would do is google "cape verde property". The results will provide you with the most popular websites. It's a good indication, because, someone who wants to buy in Cape Verde will first run a google search along the lines of "propperty in cape verde" or similar. See where i'm coming from?

Where did you buy these apartments.
Surely this is where you should try to sell them back to .
Eddie`s website was interesting....he mentions that a KINSALE CO.IS selling apts in c.v. ....why don`t you contact this co. to see if they can help you?

smartproperty.ie seems to be a general website for overseas developments, and there's stuff from cape verde on there. Looks more like whole developments though rather than individual apartment 'flipping'. You could ask them...

capeverde.ie is another website that I've made contact with in relation to buying property in Cape Verde, you could try them as well

Hi I am looking to buy a commercial property in cape Verde, can anyone advise on properties for sale over there and tax and additional costs etc.
Jackey

you could also try [broken link removed] She is marketing/selling these properties here in Ireland. I have dealt with Ann before and she is extremely helpful and proffessional.

CV is featured on HOUSE HUNTERS IN THE SUN next Friday 19 Jan 2007 at 8.30 pm on RTE 1.

Should be worth watching as they don't have quite the same adgenda or use the same tactics as an estate agent might in trying to sell you a place.

Murt

CV is featured on HOUSE HUNTERS IN THE SUN next Friday 19 Jan 2007 at 8.30 pm on RTE 1.

Should be worth watching as they don't have quite the same adgenda or use the same tactics as an estate agent might in trying to sell you a place.

Murt

Not the same tactics, just similar tactics!

If you want to offload a property in CV, why not ask the real expert on that destination. You can ask himfor his advice on selling in CV if you follow this link. [broken link removed]

Auto when you look at that link it seems that it reverts back here or you pay a fee for advice.

We never could be accused of ripping off people here at AAM, we would have to start charging for our advice first.

Now there's an idea!!

People, way off topic. The thread is on Cape Verde not Bulgaria.

On buying commercially, there's another company, overseaspropertylaw.ie or something like that who have a portfolio of countries they deal with. Last I checked they didn't do Cape Verde, but that was at least a year ago and they might have picked it up in the meantime.

No.12. Did you find a home for your property?

Apologies for drifting off the specific topic of selling in CV to the general topic of selling "hard to shift" property! Although they are in many ways one and the same thing, CV is not Bulgaria, it doesn't have the skiing.

Back