McKee Ave Finglas

DublinBoy834

Hey,
I have had my house on the market for about a month but have only had 2 people viewing it so far. My estate agent has said that things abre very slow in Finglas at the moment but I have my doupts. Just wondering if anybody else has on opinion. I would of thought there would of been a bit more interest in the current market.

Thanks

Well there is a definite oversupply, and whilst the selling season seems to have begun, the buying season has stalled.

Take a hit and get out (that is if you need to get out). Personally, I can't see the kind of prices we've witnessed in Finglas over the last couple of months being sustainable.

Hi CelloPoint,
We are in no hurry to "get out" as you put it but I have a feeling that an average of less than one person a week to see the house is below par. We have been looking at a lot of houses over the past few weeks and there have always been lots of other people viewing them as well. It's just a thought that our EA (DNG) are not doing as much work selling the house as other EA. It's also possible I am just been my usual impatient self and wanting the whole thing to move too quickly.

Hey,
My estate agent has said that things abre very slow in Finglas at the moment but I have my doubts.

defo slower in Finglas by way of exmaple there's two particular 2 bed apts in Citygate beside me that have been for sale for the last 3 months and 1 of them as had a 1 view and according to the missus she's seen no-one even near the other one

just be patient man , i'm sure you'll sell it eventually

Back