metal splashback

babydays

A couple of months back someone had a posting about this and gave the name and tel no of a company that cuts metal splashback to custom size at a very reasonable rate (whew, what a mouthful and no punctuation!).

I can't find that posting again. Does anyone know of where in Dublin I can get that done?

Tks

Might have been me, I've bought two of these in the past, one for my own place, one for a friend's. I bought from Delvo Catering Systems, Malahide rd, Balgriffin, 17. (01) 8484414 delvo@iol.ie, the friend from: Stainless Steel Fabrication, U5 Hillcrest Ind Est, 12. (01) 4509799

Both were really cheap compared to the units you buy in the DIY or kitchen outlets. Mine was about €60 for a single piece of 1.2m x 1.8m.
Leo

Brilliant Leo, Thanks so much. I'll get on to them to finally finish off my kitchen!

I asked the question some months back, went to Delvo catering in Balgriffin as suggested got a brushed metal splashback for the back of the cooker and a piece for behind the sink, cost €50, with 2 tubes of glue total cost was approx €70, looks very well and easy to stick up.

Cara Mc K

Back