AAM's biggest threat ever

Purple

Is the The Great Financial Debates thread "Current public sentiment towards the housing market?" the biggest ever on AAM with 92'000 views andover 2'000 posts and counting?

I was following it but its got too big with too many posts to read every day now I just skim. Seems to be going nowhere with a lot of the same old tired arguments just being constantly repeated (from both sides bears and bulls).

At this stage do I admit that it was a typo or do I stay quite?
Any advice would be appreciated... sorry for going off topic

Islamic fascists and their liquid bombs

In unrelated news, BAA have announced that [broken link removed] to foil a terror plot planned by the manufacturers of Polo mints.

You are quite write Purple, the thread in question is a threat.

An unspecified and unknown threat, but a threat all the same......

I await a week of chaos (AAM downtime).

In unrelated news, BAA have announced that [broken link removed] to foil a terror plot planned by the manufacturers of Polo mints.

Sigh. I am just going to have to try that at the weekend. Looks too fantastic to not try it.

Can you get Mentos in Ireland?

I'm so sad that I went looking for them at lunchtime. Not everywhere i.e. Dunnes Stores didn't seem to have them but the Londis on St. Stephen's Green (beside Elvery's) were selling them.

Already have Coke at home. Tee hee!!!

Don't tell al-Quida. I'm gonna get myself some mentos and coke too. looks fun.

My intitial reaction was that the thread should be closed down, but another one would just spring up. I think the mods have done well to leave it, it's like a little bit of "letting off steam" over in the great financial debates. Having said that, can't resist looking in on it myself. Would be curious to know if any of the regular media is watching it as well.

Back