Dish washer options

dodo

Buying long overdue dish washer, I was advised to get a dish washer that has a short cycle run of about 40 minutes when buying dish washer, can someone advise a good dish washer, budget max 350-400E unless something special advised,

I have a Siemens but it cost a good deal more than your budget. It's an excellent dishwasher, and has a 30 minute cycle that I use all the time.

Bring your largest plate with you and see if it will fit. Some dishwashers can be tight on space. I too would look for a quick wash. I also seen dishawashers where the cutery holder cant be removed, which would be a pain I feel unless your cutlery drawer is right beside the dishwasher, due to the bending and walking.

Iv a 35 wash and runs for 25 minutes. (Hotpoint)

I used to run a quick 30 min wash. It worked, but over time the dishwasher became smelly. Apparently the temp does not get high enough to remove the grease etc., so you have to run a hot wash every now and again.

Quick cycles on dishwashers are not designed to replace the long cycles. A quick cycle will clean items that do not have burnt on food, really messy food etc. To make the most of a quick cycle the items should be rinsed first to remove any large food particles. Also, once the cycle is finished I find you should leave the items in the diswasher for approx 30mins as the residual temperature will help dry the items further.

I used to run a quick 30 min wash. It worked, but over time the dishwasher became smelly. Apparently the temp does not get high enough to remove the grease etc., so you have to run a hot wash every now and again.

+1

But as I run the dishwasher every two days and dishes are food free the quick wash is fine for me.

I don't have this problem as my dishwasher never stops going and I use the hot wash nearly every day. I also frequently leave the door open.

Any chance there is something off caught in the filter?

Back