Plumber and electrician prices and recommendations-Limerick area

NiallBoher

Hello, Just started to build my house, 2,300 sq ft, I have already got a few prices from plumbers, would anybody think €5000 cash in hand is a bit pricy for just labour....

Re: Plumber prices

George Justice: 0863673152
Cannot reccomend him enough, he based in shannon but works out of limerick a lot. He quoted me X for a job, which was reasonable. He said he would arrive on thursday and finish on friday.

Guess what, he arrived on thursday and finished on friday and it cost X....

Re: Plumber prices-Limerick area

Mike & Jason Higgins did a lot of work for me when I renovated my house I found them to be excellent plummers, very neat and tidy.
He is based in Limerick it's a two man operation himself and his son both fully qualified tradesmen.
Plummers prices can vary wildly but the cheapest quote may not be the best quote when it comes to quality of work.
Hire somebody who comes recommended.

[broken link removed]

Hi,

Any recommendations for an electrician in the Limerick area as well??

Cheers,

Redlady said:
Hi,

Any recommendations for an electrician in the Limerick area as well??

Cheers,

Kieran Lynch 061 418370 excellent electrician served his time with the ESB and now runs his own business.

What is it exactly that you are having done?

Hi,

We will be building a new timber frame house soon so everything that needs to be done on the electrical side.

Cheers,

Rang Mike Higgins, they don't do new houses....

DOBBER22 said:
Mike & Jason Higgins did a lot of work for me when I renovated my house I found them to be excellent plummers, very neat and tidy.
DOBBER22 said:
He is based in Limerick it's a two man operation himself and his son both fully qualified tradesmen.
Plummers prices can vary wildly but the cheapest quote may not be the best quote when it comes to quality of work.
Hire somebody who comes recommended.

[broken link removed]

NiallBoher said:
Rang Mike Higgins, they don't do new houses....​

I don't understand this as a new house is much easier to plumb in.
Maybe he is just taking on renovation work or is so busy he can afford to be fussy :rolleyes: which is the case for some busy tradesmen.​

Redlady said:
Hi,

We will be building a new timber frame house soon so everything that needs to be done on the electrical side.

Cheers,

Full house I'd recommend Kieran he has a crew of three and has worked all over the country wiring new houses.
He did work for me in my own house and was very efficient and tidy and happens to be one of my neighbours I've known him since I was a nipper.

Good Luck ;)

Back