House and Garden rubbish removal-no skip room

clearday

Hello,just moved in to new house.There is a serious amount of garden cuttings and a fridge,sofa mattress etc.The laneway at the back will not take a skip truck.Main road outside.
Does anyone know of a man/company who will take away this rubbish in South Dublin.
Thank you.

There is a company that sells large bags (like those sand or bark mulch are delivered in) in garden centres and the like, when you fill the bag you call them and pay a removal fee and they take the bag away. The larger bag looked to me like it held about 4 large wheelie bins. Check at your local garden centre, The orchard garden centre in Celbridge definately have them you could call them and ask for the name of the company.

You're in luck - I have a City Ads magazine in front of me at the moment and there are two ads for Rubbish removal

Tony @ 0876622406

or

some other crowd at
087 7854465
01 6636508 (fax)
pentagonlogistics@eircom.net

I'll be contacting both of them in the next week myself.

Make sure anyone you use has a waste permit, or you could find yourself in a bit of bother.

Thanks everyone for your help.I used Transwaste and it was done on Saturday without any bother.

beware of the collection delays with some companies...such as A1 Waste. If you're skip is near the street it can collect a lot of extra rubbish ( it just seems to be what people do ) you may be liable for litter around the skip.

We currently have a neighbours skip at the end of our lane, the skip has 3 feet high sides but 6-7 feet at least of rubbish in it - growing by the day and making one hell of a mess ... :(

Back