Quality Hotel in Wexford

I past it the last time i was i stayed in Wexford town, and it is only a few miles from the town. My brother and his family stayed there and said it has a kiddies club and pool etc.

Hi,
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this hotel in wexford??

I know this hotel quite well.
I have stayed several times, it is very comfortable hotel but on the outskirts of Wexford town on the New Ross / Rosslare roundabout.

The hotel I think has a bar, meeting rooms and a health and beauty centre

Hope that helps

I've stayed numerous times- it's a family friendly hotel with leisure centre, good value restaurant and basic bar/ lounge. I found it to be very good value for money especially if you go for one of their meal inclusive packages.

I've stayed numerous times- it's a family friendly hotel with leisure centre, good value restaurant and basic bar/ lounge. I found it to be very good value for money especially if you go for one of their meal inclusive packages.

Same here. They are a typical Quality/Choice hotel and are reasonably priced whilst maintaining quality. Their Flanagan's restaurants have quite good food. Like a lot of hotels at peak times such as mid-term breaks they can have quite a lot of children staying which can in turn lead to the swimming pool being quite busy up to 7oc.

Same here. They are a typical Quality/Choice hotel and are reasonably priced whilst maintaining quality. Their Flanagan's restaurants have quite good food. Like a lot of hotels at peak times such as mid-term breaks they can have quite a lot of children staying which can in turn lead to the swimming pool being quite busy up to 7oc.

i'd agree with this, but there can be a lot of kids there

i'd agree with this, but there can be a lot of kids there

True. At least though in this chain they appear to be controlled/supervised well. I have stayed in or heard from friends of other large family orientated hotels where the kids run around the corridors at 11 or 12 oc and the hotel don't do anything about it even after complaints about the noise.

I have stayed in or heard from friends of other large family orientated hotels where the kids run around the corridors at 11 or 12 oc and the hotel don't do anything about it even after complaints about the noise.

In fairness to the hotels, it can be hard for them to do anything about this. If my kids start shouting or roaring in a corridor on their way to a hotel room, all I can do is tell them to keep quiet. Even if they do so, their shouts will already have disturbed the occupants of the adjoining rooms. This will happen again and again as families return to their rooms. Kids will still occasionally make noise no matter what - even if the hotels post armed security guards on every corridor.

I'm not talking about families returning to their rooms. I've seen children playing in corridors for long periods of time, including a baby crawling up and down without adult supervison, only big brother or sister left to mind them. It was only after this continued for a long time that I complained to reception.

I'm not talking about families returning to their rooms. I've seen children playing in corridors for long periods of time, including a baby crawling up and down without adult supervison, only big brother or sister left to mind them....

The mind boggles... Some people obviously think drinking is more important than their kids' safety while in hotels. Appalling is the only word for it.

It's about a 4-5 minute drive from Wexford Town and a taxi costs €6 - the food is rather good, the staff are lovely and friends with kids love it because they have a creche/playgroup for their precious angels to chill while we slip off to the bar! Pool also great for kids.

Back