London hotel for relaxing

• Thread starter munchkins07
  • Start date
M

munchkins07

I know this may have been discussed before but not recently (after having a scoot through the posts)
Can anybody recommend a nice hotel in London, fairly central for 3 nights mid feb (16-20). (2 people) .I haven't been there before but have heard really good things.
Just want to do a little shopping and maybe a few spa treatments, would prefer hotel that doesn't cost and arm and a leg, any body got any recommendations.....

Thanks in advance

I found the [broken link removed] to be both central and good at the same time.

You can quite often get better than internet offers if you give them a call.

I would recomend the Plaza Park hotel at Victoria just beside Victoria station so very central pay extra for the exec. lounge and really relax with glass of wine in the evening. I spent a few very relaxing days there.

Jurys have some nice hotels in London that sometimes do good deals see here [broken link removed]
We stayed in the Clifton Ford a few years ago which is fairly close to Oxford St and it was beautiful - not too big and very comfortable with lovely pool etc. I understand some of the other Jurys hotels maybe even in better locations - I guess it depends on what you want to be close to !
Of course always check the likes of tripadvisor for up to date reviews before booking !

If you're working to a budjet then may I suggest the Pasha hotel on camberwell road. It is a 10 minute bus trip from London Bridge. It is a boutique hotel. Very cheap but is recently renovated. Check out the www.pasha.com. Just back from a 4 night stay there. Turkish baths. Just sublime. Cheap too!

Back