New kitchens in galway

niamh80

Anyone know any good kitchen makers in galway have got a quote of €22,000 in Choice's kitchens with no appliance's in that and a few other mad quotes from Patterson's waslooking at Lynmore in Mayo anyone have any ideas on them?

Creative kitchens in Westport in Mayo are meant to be excellent. I have seen a few of their kitchens in magazines. (No personal contact or connection with this firm).

Newit Kitchens seem OK , in the Lisbaun , very approachable.

I was recently onto a crowd called Surreal Kitchens but they absolutely insisted that I have a full consultation with a design consultant and would wait weeks for it rather than answer about 3 simple quick questions so I did not bother with them again.

Theres another crowd with fabulous kitchens next door to Elverys in the Liosbaun . I'd say €22k could easily disappear in there but their stuff is really nice and they seem very approachable which is what you need when you start looking as there is so much choice nowadays .

Much cheaper stuff but Cash and Carry I have found to be a bit iffy in the past, bits missing or wrong when the order arrived and a right palaver trying to replace or ship these again but they may have improved since .

The stuff is reasonable once it all arrives and is put together.

Conneely kitchens(based somewhere in Carnmore -near the airport) were quite good for us in our last house-they did a CAD representation of the kitchen beforehand and were quite reasonable.I agree with the poster who said that 22k seemed to be quite expensive!

I have no connection with Conneely Kitchens.

d

Hand Built design (Mark Hand) are based in Corrunulla near Galway and are very good. We are currently extending and using Hand Built design to build our kitchen. He build Shaker style kitchens. His number is 087 9891899

Ruam

Thanks to you all i'll give some of these a try really didn't want the cash and carry ones if possible.

Hi Jimbo, welcome to AAM. In accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company other then being a satisfied customer? I'm sure you'll agree it looks somewhat suspicious for a first time poster to register on AAM to respond to a 7 month old thread.
Thanks,
Leo

Hi - Surreal Designs here (want to be upfront about that rather than do a Jimbo - or is that james ; )

Just to clarify a point made about us above. 2Pack is correct in saying that we cannot give out a quotation to someone just dropping into the showroom because to give someone a quote you have to base it on a particular design. Therefore we do ask clients to meet with our designer and go through a design prior to providing a price.

By following this design process we feel clients end up with a more functional & aesthetically pleasing kitchen rather than if we were to rush designs and provide inaccurate quotes.

Hope that clarifies that point

Regards
barry

Back