Missing Askaboutmoney

Godfather

Hi guys,

destiny has brought me to Australia now where there is an "apparent" Heaven of interest rates on saving accounts but trust me it's all apparent because anyway the interest is going to be taxed more than 20% (=dirt in Ireland) as part of your income...

And most of all, there is no forum like askaboutmoney with lots of great people to discuss money and a bit of everything...

I miss you all,

The Godfather

Hi Godfather
Hope you're having a blast in Oz.
Weather bucketing down over here, even some thunder this morning (se what you're missing..:rolleyes:)
Anyways, due to the miracle of internet communication, you'll still be able to nose around here..Except the 'askaboutmoney' bit might be less relevant to you...like elefantfresh said, could be an opportunity waiting to happen :)
Enjoy!
Nicola

G'Day Godfather,

Always liked your bonzer posts. Like the others suggest maybe you could do it and it could be an extra earner if you put some google ads on the bottom after an initial period of being ad free.

Cheerio

Zod

Or Ozkaboutmoney.com? Although that might confuse some of our South Dublin readers...

Thank you all,

the weather here? It's even too hot in winter here for someone like me.:D

I know it's rainy there, but I miss everything else I promise!!!:p

I hope I'll be back soon (fingers crossed)!

All the best,

Godfather

PS: I'll try to print a T-Shirt with askaboutmoney.com on it so you'll see more aussies realizing the great forum they are missing!:D:D:D:D

Back